Who are we?
We are an aerospace/aviation consultancy specialising in providing custom design solutions for aircraft modifications and repairs and product design and manufacture. We provide aircraft design services to fixed and rotary wing aircraft operators throughout Australia and the broader Asia Pacific region.
Our team of aeronautical and aerospace engineers are each highly skilled in their own area of specialisation which enables us to provide you with a complete design service spanning aircraft structures, mechanical and electrical systems, avionics, software development.
Whether you are looking for advice on a one-off project or a complete design service to support your fleet, Five Rings Aerospace Consulting is ready to help.
Why choose us?
Proven Experience - Personal Service - Uncompromising Quality
At Five Rings Aerospace Consulting we understand that we only have a business if we have happy customers. We believe that our quality of work and commitment to customer service is second to none and this is backed up by the fact that over 95% of our clients provide repeat business.
Here are some of the reasons that our customers choose us as their preferred engineering service provider:
- We get to know you - we strive to understand your business and your clients. Our designs are never "one size fits all", but rather customised design solutions that provide real benefit to your business.
- Specialists with proven experience - When you work with us, you work directly with senior engineers that are specialists in their field.
- Fully Certified - We are fully certified under Civil Aviation Safety Regulations CASR Part 21M (formerly CAR 35 / CAR 36) to authorise modifications or repairs to all Australian registered aircraft.
- Fixed prices and no surprises - We happily provide free, fixed price quotations for all of our design services. There are no hidden fees and no nasty surprises when you receive your invoice.
- Reliability - All of our designs are backed up by our lifetime customer support guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our design, we will happily fix the problem at no extra charge.
- Green thinking - We are committed to protecting our environment and are continually striving to become a paperless office. Over the past year we have introduced measures that have seen our paper consumption reduce by one third and we are aiming to achieve a similar result in the coming year.
- Premium service for premium clients - We reward loyalty. We understand that you have a choice when it comes to engineering consultancy services and we place enormous value on our loyal clients. Our premium clients receive priority service and no additional fees for AOG support.
If you are considering changing your engineering service provider, or are just interested to learn more about what we have to offer, feel free to give us a call to discuss your aircraft design and modification requirements.
Click the image to view the Five Rings Aerospace Brochure.