Five Rings Aerospace is authorised by the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority under Civil Aviation Safety Regulation CASR Part 21M to certify any design, modification or repair carried out to Australian registered aircraft in the following areas of speciality:
- Aircraft Structures
- Systems and Equipment (Mechanical)
- Systems and Equipment (Electrical)
Similarly, we are also authorised by the governing Aviation Authorities in Singapore and PNG. We are also able to liaise with our international partners to provide cost effective EASA and FAA approvals to our clients.
We are experienced in providing design and certification support for:
- Repairs and Modifications (CASR Part 21M - formerly CAR35 / CAR36)
- Australian Parts Manufacture Approval (APMA)
- Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs)
- Technical Standard Orders (TSOs)
- One-off Production Certificates (One-off PCs)
Design and Analysis
Our team are all qualified aerospace / aeronautical engineers and we specialise in providing custom design solutions for all types of aircraft modifications and repairs. Using our extensive suite of design and analysis software, we have gained a reputation for consistently producing quality solutions that exceed our clients expectations.
Our engineers are skilled in the use of an array of design and analysis techniques, including:
- Finite Element Modelling
- 3D CAD Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Aircraft System Safety Analysis
- Avionics and Electrical System Design
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance
- Flight Testing
- Software Development
For examples of the types of aircraft and projects that we regularly work on, refer to the dedicated page, Aircraft Conversions.
Click the image to view the Five Rings Aerospace Brochure.
Aircraft Weight and Balance
We are certified Aircraft Weight Control Authorities and have the equipment and authority to weigh both fixed wing aircraft and rotary wing aircraft throughout Australia.
Call us to discuss tailored aircraft loading systems to suit your specific operational requirements, including:
- Load Data Sheets
- Fleet Weighing Systems
- Electronic Loading Systems and Validation